November 16 @ 7:30 am – November 18 @ 1:00 pm
TCI EXPO ’23 at America’s Center, St. Louis Features
Get ready for a trade show experience like no other. This is your chance to immerse yourself in maximum excitement, maximum knowledge, and the maximum thrill of the tree care industry. Don’t miss out on this exhilarating event that will leave you inspired, motivated, and hungry for more!
- Trade show with 250+ exhibitors on a 425,000 sq. ft. trade show floor
- 38 educational sessions and 5 pre-conference workshops
- Digital access to pre-recorded sessions to get maximum CEUs until 1/31/24
- TCI EXPOClimb – The 2nd annual playground for climbers
- Student Career Day – Career development for future arborists
- Women in Tree Care Pre-Conference – Fostering inclusive communities
- Welcome Reception– Gather with your closest tree care friends! (sponsored by Vermeer)
New this year!
- Happy Hour – Networking on the Trade Show floor
- Demo Dome – Larger-than-life equipment demos
- Main Stage Sessions with exciting keynote speakers and live podcast event
We can’t wait to see you in St. Louis – the nation’s gateway to westward exploration, home of Blues music and a unique mix of Midwest and southern culture.
Main Stage Highlights:
- Brace yourself for an unforgettable experience as you hear from Mark Synott, the renowned author of The Impossible Climb: Alex Honnold, El Capitan, and the Climbing Life. Prepare to be transported to the edge of adventure and feel the rush of adrenaline alongside these incredible climbers.
- David Joseph will show you how to take back your company and integrate accountability into every aspect of your business. It’s time to revolutionize the way you lead and inspire your team to reach new heights!
- If you’re passionate about plant health care, you won’t want to miss the live podcast featuring Joe Aiken and Korey Lofy from the Discovering Forestry podcast. Witness their fascinating discussion on tree preservation, sponsored by Arborjet, Inc. It’s an opportunity to learn from the experts and be at the forefront of this vital field.
You can register now! (Full event details are coming July 10, 2023)
Hotel rooms fill up fast! CLICK HERE to find a hotel and secure the best room rates early!
PAYMENT AND RETURN POLICY