April 7 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
i-Tree is a set of tools designed to help communities maximize the benefits they receive from trees. We want to hear from YOU to help inform what the future may hold for i-Tree. PLEASE lend your voice by attending one of our 3 Town Hall listening sessions and/or submitting written comments.
o Each Town Hall session targets a specific user group but each is open to all users based on your schedule – in other words if you can’t make your preferred time, or not sure which one best fits, please feel free to choose any session. All are welcome!!
o If you cannot attend but are willing to provide written comments, please click on any of the registration links and express your thoughts by answering one or all of the optional questions.
o All sessions start at 12:00 pm Central/1:00 pm Eastern. Please register for any session or click on any link to provide written comments:
· April 7, Experienced users: https://usfs.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsdOigqjwjHQdkznFS-TceVxkTnr0rJRE
· April 14, Moderate users: https://usfs.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIscOmurj0sGJfj7qiXUtQ-jeOJ3O9SIDI
· April 21 Novice and future potential users: https://usfs.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJItcOqgqDwsEkVFro5BuM-ZV65abCCwTI0
i-Tree is developed and maintained through a public-private partnership between the USDA Forest Service and the Davey Tree Expert Company along with the support of many additional cooperators. The i-Tree Suite of Tools are freely available, supported, and used worldwide. The i-Tree Suite of Tools provides urban and rural forestry analysis and benefit assessment tools. The i-Tree tools can help strengthen forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying forest structure and the environmental benefits that trees provide.
We need to hear from you, the frequent, moderate, and novice or potential future user of i-Tree – the champions as well as those who have never used i-Tree but may be curious – to show up and lend your voice to help inform the future direction and potential future offerings, including thoughts related to:
- What are your thoughts, reflections, or critiques about your experience with or the importance of the i-Tree suite of tools.
- How could i-Tree better serve your needs?
- What is the greatest value add you’ve experienced using i-Tree tools?
- How might i-Tree assist your work related the tree equity?
- What barriers do you encounter that prevent you for realizing the true potential of i-Tree?
- What improvements would you like to see in i-Tree ?
- How important is i-Tree to the work that you do?
Please register to attend a listening session!
PAYMENT AND RETURN POLICY