September 22 @ 7:00 am – September 24 @ 5:00 pm
Cedar Creek Park, Cedarburg, WI
N52W5882 Portland Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Friday will be educational seminars, gear check and the ascent event.
Saturday will be the other 4 preliminary events and preliminary awards.
Sunday will be the Master’s Challenge and final awards.
- The success of our event would not be possible without the support of our many great Sponsors and Volunteers. Sign up early and come join us to compete or help, you won’t regret the experience!
- Climbers and volunteers will receive CEUs!
- You must pre-register for this competition, and competitors must be current WAA members. We are accepting 35 Wisconsin competitors and 5 Out of State competitors. Register on time, as the number of contestants is limited. In agreement with other ISA chapters, competitors may compete in only one chapter championship per year, preferably their home chapter. Contestants will be scheduled for all 5 preliminary events. OUT OF STATE SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!
- If registration fills up, please contact Tina to be put on a waiting list, including Out-of-State!
- Winners of the 2023 TCC will represent WI at the International TCC in 2024.
- A small ArborFair will be held this year.
- NEW THIS YEAR – Educational sessions for competitors and volunteers!
- UPDATES: View new rule book at https://www.itcc-isa.com/rules. Hard copies are also available for purchase on the ISA website.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 21, 2023. Walk-ons not allowed!
- Competitor Registration Fee: $100
- Must be a WAA MEMBER to compete!
Hotel Blocks: book by August 21st, 2023 for special rate
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N-Brown Deer/Mequon, an IHG Hotel: 4443 W Schroeder Dr, Brown Deer, WI 53223 Call for reservations 414-355-1300 ask for the Wisconsin Arborist Association block $120.00 plus tax per night. Continental breakfast available.
Four Points by Sheraton: 8900 N Kildeer Court, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Book online at https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1684953976197&key=GRP or call at 414-355-8585 ask for the Wisconsin Arborist Association block. King or 2 queen bed rooms available. $149.00 plus tax per night. Continental and hot breakfast available.
Recommended Camping Site: Waubedonia – https://www.co.ozaukee.wi.us/DocumentCenter/View/7641/Waubedonia-Brochure
7am Registration check in opens
8am-9:15am Mike Castle: Tips and Tricks for TCC
Judges meeting for gear check
9:30am-10:30am Andrew Gollnick and Kristen Gollnick: Climbing Ergonomics
10:45am Eric Freesmeyer presents: Gear Check
11am Gear Check
12pm Gear Check Continues and Lunch
1:30pm Ascent Event Begins
7am Check in
Mandatory Judges Meeting
7:30am Welcome, national anthem and event walk through
8:30am Events begin and run continuous all day until complete
6pm Dinner and preliminary awards on site at the park, Social BYOB, food provided
7am set up
8am Climber check in and walk through.
9am First climber
9:45am Second climber
10:30am Third climber
11:15am Fourth climber
12:00pm Lunch AND Fifth climber
12:45pm Sixth climber
1:30 Seventh climber
2:15 Eighth Climber
3pm Break down
Want to VOLUNTEER or have any QUESTIONS about TCC?? Contact Shelly Wollerman
READ REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the event, although substitutions may be permitted as long as they are a WAA member or become a WAA member. Refunds will only be considered in emergency situations at the Wisconsin Arborist Association’s discretion. Refunds will not be provided for registrants who do not attend the event.
Notice of cancellation and/or substitutions must be made via email to Tina Johnson. A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 10 working days, subject to this Return Policy. We do not issue refunds once the event has occurred.
Registration Questions?? Contact Tina Johnson
2022 TCC Champions!: Alison Holets and Andrew Gollnick. They are showing off their ArborMaster prize packages. Photo courtesy of David Graham.
Registration Deadline: August 21, 2023
You must be a WAA Member to compete!
OUT OF STATE SPOTS ARE FILLED!
PAYMENT AND RETURN POLICY