October 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
When a tree worker is injured or incapacitated aloft, typically fellow crew members are the first to respond. An emergency could develop at any time, and tree care professionals must know how to react.
TCIA’s Aerial Rescue Training Program helps protect your workers and meet the aerial rescue training requirements mandated by ANSI Z133.1 and OSHA.
This certificate program is designed to be used in combination with on-the-job training and practice, so that crews have the knowledge and skills needed to evaluate an emergency situation and potentially rescue an injured tree worker.
Registration starts at 8:00am. Class to begin at 8:30am and be completed by 3:30pm.
Instructors: Eric Freesmeyer, Gary Kohler
Capacity: 30 Beginners/15 Advanced
- ALL students will receive a workbook and a take home quiz if you have not already become certified through TCIA.
- ALL students will be required to bring and wear proper PPE (hardhat and safety glasses).
- ALL students should also bring climbing gear to take part in a wide range of rescue scenarios (not mandatory to take class).
- All gear will need to pass inspection prior to use.
- For beginner students there will be additional focus on ‘low and slow’. The advanced students will have the opportunity to work through more complicated scenarios at height.
- Lawn chairs and water bottles are recommended.
Registration Deadline: October 19, 2022
6.5 ISA and TCIA CTSP CEUs available.
- A cookout will be provided for lunch. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Other safety protocols to be shared once entering ENSA.
- To become a sponsor for this event, please download this Sponsor Form and return it by October 1st.
- Contact Ryan Rodefer at email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Refunds will be made if requested on or before October 17, 2022 with a $10 processing fee.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made after October 17th, although substitutions may be permitted. Refunds will only be considered in emergency situations at the Wisconsin Arborist Association’s discretion. Refunds will not be provided for registrants who do not attend the event.
- Notice of cancellation and/or substitutions must be made by contacting Tina Johnson through the Contact Us page on our website or by calling Tina Johnson at 262-899-0060. A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 3 working days and fees refunded within 10 working days, subject to this Return Policy. We do not issue refunds once the event has occurred.
PAYMENT AND RETURN POLICY