June 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am – June 11, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
High Cliff State Park, Sherwood, WI
Friday 10am Gear Inspection, followed by a walk-through of Preliminary Events. The first two preliminary events will start by 12pm on Friday the 10th. (Events to be determined).
Saturday 7am Check in, 7:30am start, 2pm Masters’ Challenge.
- The success of our event would not be possible without the support of our many great Sponsors and Volunteers. Sign up early and come join us to compete or help, you won’t regret the experience!
- You must pre-register for this competition, and competitors must be current WAA members. We are accepting 30 Wisconsin competitors and 5 Out of State competitors. Register on time, as the number of contestants is limited. In agreement with other ISA chapters, competitors may compete in only one chapter championship per year, preferably their home chapter. Contestants will be scheduled for all 5 preliminary events.
- Winners of the 2022 TC will represent WI at the International TCC in 2023.
- A small ArborFair will be held this year, although NO kids climb will be held.
- Covid protocols will be followed during the event. Guidelines will be provided to participants a week ahead of the event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May, 10th 2022. Walk-ons not allowed!
Must be a WAA MEMBER to compete!
- All participants will need a Vehicle Registration Parking Sticker. Purchase sticker here.
- Campgrounds are available. Calumet County Park – 6150 Co Rd EE, Hilbert, WI 54129 (920) 439-1008, https://www.reservecalumet.org/parks/
Want to VOLUNTEER or have any QUESTIONS?? Contact Gary Kohler
2022 TCC Winners (left to right): Johanna O’Boyle, Tom Schumacher, Jordan Boyd, and Lydia Bruning
30 WI Competitors and 5 Out of State Competitors Allowed.
Registration Deadline: May 10, 2022 No walk-ups allowed.
Registration is now closed. We are full!
PAYMENT AND RETURN POLICY