Website Capitol City Tree Service
"We Make Trees Happy."
Watch this short video to learn more
You’re the team member we’re looking for if you love being in a fast paced outdoor environment, you understand the importance of being a positive team member and you hate inefficiencies. Do you have the drive to learn new skills and the desire to grow with us? You’re friendly, and very conscientious. You have high standards and can be described as a team player, excited to learn new skills, and motivated to build something special here. . …
You’ll be responsible for 5 major roles with Capital City Tree Experts here in Madison.
1. Learning our culture and always delivering on this to yourself, your team mates, and our clients
2. Always following our Safety Program so you may go home each and every day safely
3. Driving a truck and trailer and take your training on chippers, chainsaws, and all tree equipment very seriously.
4. Agree to do the best job you can at everything you do
5. Be willing to grow with us. You’ll need to be well-presented, trustworthy, have a high attention to detail, and love to create success for yourself and for others. You’ll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve well above average results.
You’ll need to be well-presented, trustworthy, have a high attention to detail, and love to create success for yourself and for others. You’ll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve well above average results.This is a permanent position starting at 35-45 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com