City of Sun Prairie
CITY OF SUN PRAIRIE – PARKS, RECREATION & FORESTRY DEPARTMENT IS HIRING!
Come join our dynamic team in an environment that promotes a healthy work-life
balance and professional growth at all levels. Professional development opportunities are provided throughout the year such as Lean Six Sigma training, High Performance Organization Training, and WPRA Conference and Leadership Academy.
We are seeking applicants with unique and specialized skill sets to serve as a team leader within the Parks & Forestry Division in your area of expertise.
Desired skills sets include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of City Park & Recreation Facilities
- Shelters, Open Space, Athletic Facilities, Aquatic Facilities, etc.
- Arboriculture and/or Horticulture;
- Construction/Building Trades;
- Heavy Equipment Operation
CDL holders encouraged to apply. City will provide paid training to obtain if necessary.
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Wisconsin Retirement System,
- Health & Dental Plan that includes employer contribution to HSA/HRA,
- Employee Wellness Clinic, Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave,
- Employee Gym,
- Annual Step Increases, and more!
See full job description at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sunprairiewi/jobs/3648153-0/maintenance-worker-parks
For more information, please contact Cindy Burtley, Parks & Forestry Division
Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.