Website Kohler Co.
Join our dedicated maintenance and landscape team, where you’ll help nurture and preserve the unique beauty and charm of all corners of our world-class resort.
As an IPM Arborist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and submit on an annual basis a chemical and fertilizer budget based on written assumptions, including square footage, service contract dollars, establish IPM calendar and current vendor pricing.
- Develop and submit detailed IPM chart outlining target plants, target pests, time of year for outbreaks, corrective and preventative controls to be used.
- Apply necessary chemicals following IPM chart at proper rate, weather conditions, to target plants using proper safety procedures.
- Develop and implement effective daily schedule to minimize guest interface with chemical applications.
- Maintain detailed records in regard to area serviced, chemical used, rate, amount, calibration, targets, equipment, weather, pest density level and soil tests.
- Year round maintenance to woody ornamentals, including winterization, pruning, planting and replacements.
- Monitor Orton system of pest management utilizing indicator plants and degree-days to predict specific pest outbreaks.
- Develop training programs to comply with current and anticipated OSHA and EPA chemical use and storage regulations.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal chemical handling and storage regulations.
- Coordinate a nursery management program that focuses efforts towards producing unique and pest resistant varieties of plants at the Kohler Nursery property site.
- IPM responsibilities involving herbaceous materials in Greenhouse during growing and while in annual display beds.
- Develop and install TEAM concepts and follow established Job Performance Standards for other tasks assigned.
This is a full time opportunity, working primarily 6:30am – 3:30pm, weekdays and weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org