Website First Choice Tree Care Inc.
First Choice Tree Care Inc. is accepting applications for the positions of full-time Arborist and Arborist Trainee at our Germantown, Wisconsin location. These are permanent year-round positions. First Choice Tree Care is a full-service plant health care and tree service company with locations in Mosinee and Germantown, Wisconsin. We provide a complete range of year-round tree care services throughout Central and Southeast Wisconsin. At our Germantown location, we also provide comprehensive landscape construction and maintenance services. We will provide training in field techniques to successful candidates.
Successful full-time candidates must:
- Have the ability to learn and understand arboricultural concepts and skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with coworkers
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must possess either a 2- or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry or a related Natural Resource field
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Once employed, training will be provided to complete the following required certifications and licensing:
- ISA Arborist certification upon eligibility
- WI Pesticide Applicator Certification (3.0)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Compensation: Full-time compensation package includes: competitive wages based upon qualifications and experience (Starting wage range of $33,300 to $46,000 annually); additional $300/month health care supplement, retirement program; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 20 paid days off annually; paid training; and an annual gear & clothing allowance. To apply, send resume to email@example.com, or mail to: First Choice Tree Care, Inc. P.O. Box 254 Mequon WI Direct telephone inquiries to (414) 254-5604.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org