Website Colonial Tree Service
Not your average tree care company. Tree care with a conscience.
Colonial Tree Service is an ethical, environmentally responsible arboricultural firm located in Southeastern Wisconsin, providing high quality service to residential, commercial and municipal clients since 1986.
At Colonial, our mission is to promote and provide safe and proper care of woody plants (trees and shrubs), foster mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and employees, and give charitably of our time and resources in our local communities through volunteering and financial support.
Our core values are integrity, reliability, credibility, continuous improvement, and stewardship.
We are looking for like-minded professionals, with a passion for working outdoors, to join our growing team. Year-round, full-time employment in a supportive environment with exceptional benefits.
Current opportunity – Arborist Apprentice
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, CDL a plus
- Willing to work outside, year-round, in variety of weather conditions
- Desire to learn arborist profession and be considered for company sponsored state arborist apprenticeship (OJT + paid classes and class time at MATC)
- Embrace and promote a safe working environment
- Capable of driving large commercial vehicles with trailers
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy objects
- Comfortable using (or learning how to use) various tools and equipment for the trade, including but not limited to hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts (backyard and/or bucket truck), skid steers and/or loaders
- Responsible and professional working in a team environment
What we offer:
- Safe, professional working environment that invests heavily in your personal and professional development through ongoing training and continuing education.
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include group health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company-matched retirement plan, clothing and gear allowance, performance and certification bonuses, volunteer pay and more! Best total compensation package offered to eligible, full-time production employees in the tree care industry.
We seek the best, and those striving to become the best, to join our team. Together we can accomplish great things doing something meaningful and reap lasting rewards.
1+ years professional work history in arboriculture and candidates with 2- or 4-year degree in Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Environmental Science, Landscaping or other related fields are encouraged to apply.
Apply today at CTS Career Opportunity
Colonial Tree Service is an equal employment employer and a drug free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.colonial-tree.com.