October 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am – October 15, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
WAA presents our 2021 VIRTUAL Fall Seminar, available for viewing October 1-15, 2021. This is a repeat performance of our In-Person Seminar from September 15th for those not comfortable attending In-Person Events yet. This seminar will include a total of five hours of virtual learning and engagement with 5 CEU’s available through an online quiz. Watch the sessions at your own pace, as the platform will be available for a full two weeks. You must pass the quiz with an 80% (16 of 20 correct) to attain CEU’s. WAA will let you know your results, as the quiz may be taken as often as necessary to pass. WAA will submit the passing results to ISA. Click the links below for presentation descriptions and speaker bios.
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2021.
Virtual Seminar Members – $90 / Non-Members – $100
Full-Time Students FREE
- WAA Member Dues/ Renewal: $45. Click here to renew or become a WAA member.
- Session sponsorships are available. Click here for more information.
Virtual Program – Available on the Pheedloop Platform
Welcome – Nathan Schuettpelz, WAA President
Fruit for the Home Gardener – Paul Schwabe
Identifying & Serving Local Forest Products Markets – Logan Wells, Scott Lyon
How to Perform Aerial Lift Daily Inspections – Adam Neel
Skyline Alternatives – Eduardo Medina, Christian Feichtinger
Trailer Safety & Load Securement – Mike Stanonik
- Up to five CEUs are possible if you view every session and take & pass the online quiz. More CEU information will available in the lobby on the Pheedloop Platform.
- Each individual must provide their own email address and Cert ID number (even if one person is registering multiple people) if they want CEUs.
- Participants will receive an email invite to the Pheedloop Platform the day before the event starts. Login details will be included.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refund will be made if requested on or before September 24, 2021 with a $5 processing fee. Substitutions are permitted. Contact Tina Johnson through the Contact Us page on our website.
Questions or Need Help Registering?
- Contact Tina Johnson through the Contact Us page on our website.