September 29 @ 2:00 pm – October 15 @ 4:00 pm
WAA presents our 2020 Summer/Fall Seminar, seen directly from your home or office, for two days each for three weeks starting September 29th – October 15th. This will include a two-day workshop on Electrical Hazard Training in week one, followed by two more weeks with two, one-hour presentations each day for a total of twelve hours of virtual learning and engagement. You can choose to attend the full conference, workshop only, or individual dates. Click the links below for presentation descriptions and speaker bios.
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 25, 2020. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Full Conference & EHT Workshop (10 sessions) Members – $130 Non-Members – $140
Full Conference without Workshop (8 sessions) Members – $90 Non-Members – $130
EHT Workshop Only (2 sessions) Members – $40 Non-Members – $50
Per-day (2 sessions, not workshop) Members – $25 Non-Members – $35
Full-Time Students (does not include workshop, 8 sessions) FREE
- WAA Member Dues/ Renewal: $45. Click here to renew or become a WAA member.
- Session sponsorships are available. Click here for more information.
Tuesday, September 29 & Wednesday, September 30, 2020 (2-day workshop)
2:00pm – 4:00pm Electrical Hazard Training (EHT) Workshop – John Ball
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm Plant Health Care: A Holistic Approach – A Practitioner’s Perspective – Aaron Dickinson
3:00pm – 4:00pm Under-Utilized Plants in the Urban Landscape – Paul Schwabe
Thursday, October 8, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm Gear Geek Out Session – Andrew Fedor, Casey Selner, Ryan Rodefer
3:00pm – 4:00pm Rope Installation/Friction Saver Installation – Colin Bugg, Casey Selner, Ryan Rodefer
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm Woody Ornamental Disease Updates – Brian Hudelson
3:00pm – 4:00pm Important Insect Pests: 2020 – Mike Hillstrom
Thursday, October 15, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm Basic First Aid for Tree Care Workers – Gary Kohler
3:00pm – 4:00pm Aerial Rescue Techniques – Gary Kohler
- Up to twelve CEUs are available and granted to registered participants only who provide their Cert ID numbers at the time of registration and attend the Live Webinars. Participants will receive call-in/ zoom information the day before each session, to the email address provided on your registration form. Each individual must provide their own email address and Cert ID number (even if one person is registering multiple people) if they want CEUs.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refund will be made if requested on or before September 25, 2020 with a $5 processing fee. Substitutions are permitted. Contact Tina Johnson through the Contact Us page on our website.
Questions or Need Help Registering?
- Contact Tina Johnson through the Contact Us page on our website.
Registration deadline is September 25, 2020.