The ISA Tree Risk Assessment program provides an opportunity for industry professionals to expand their knowledge through education and training in the fundamentals of tree risk assessment. This qualification promotes the safety of people and property by providing a standardized and systematic process for assessing tree risk. The results of a tree risk assessment can provide tree owners and risk managers with the information to make informed decisions to enhance tree benefits, health, and longevity. The Tree Risk Assessment Qualification Course is a two-day educational course followed by a half-day assessment that includes both a written and field component.
For more information about TRAQ, please visit the ISA Website.
The Wisconsin Arborist Association has established a sub-committee to coordinate and provide TRAQ courses within the state. Ultimately we would like to schedule two to three TRAQ courses per year in locations convenient for industry professionals throughout Wisconsin. Six TRAQ courses have been previously provided in Wisconsin beginning in the Spring of 2014.
Fall 2017 Tree Risk Assessment Qualification Course - CANCELED
November 6 - 8, 2017
The next ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Course is being held on November 6-8, 2017.
Stanton W Mead Education & Visitor Center
S 2148 County Highway S, Milladore WI 54454
Registration is now closed.
Due to low registration numbers, this course has been canceled.
If you wish to be added to the waiting list for the next TRAQ course please email Tina Johnson.
The course and exam is currently pre-approved for 14.5 ISA CEUs.
Any retakes must register directly with ISA.
Items to Bring with You to Class
• A government-issued photo identification card, such as a driver’s license, passport, or military ID
• Tree Risk Assessment Manual
• Tree Risk Assessment Qualification Workbook (Workbook is required to complete the course.)
• Writing utensil(s), including at least one #2 pencil
• Clipboard or hard surface for taking notes outdoors
• Appropriate attire for both indoor and outdoor activities
• High-visibility vest, coat, or clothing
• Hard hat