Raffle Sales Coordinator-
- Purchase rolls of raffle tickets and star stickers before the conference. These products can be found in the art supplies section of large retailers. The raffle tickets shall be the rolls of duplicate tickets where one ticket is distributed to the purchaser and the other is saved to be drawn during the raffle. Star stickers are given to ticket purchasers. Save receipts, all money will be refunded by the WAA.
- Organize student sales help from the attending SSA programs (UWSP, MSTC, MATC, other students)
- Coordinate with the WAA Administrative Assistant to collect necessary information that will be needed to renew the raffle license:
- Names of volunteers who sell tickets, how many tickets were handed out to them and how much money they returned with.
- All prizes that were raffled off and an estimate of their monetary value. Add this information up for an estimated total value of all prizes.
- The names, addresses, and contact information of any winner of a prize with an estimated value greater than $100.
- Meet with the exhibitor coordinators to update them of raffle sale progress. Also, inform them when raffle tickets will be sold so they can share this information with the audience.
- Open sales of raffle tickets during the opening networking reception, lunch of the first full day, and the exhibitor dinner before the raffle begins. Students should keep additional tickets available to sell at all times.
- Tickets have been sold at the following rates: $1=1 Ticket, $5=6 Tickets, $10=20 Tickets, $20=60 Tickets.
- Keep count of all raffle sales money. Turn this in to the WAA treasurer when the raffle has concluded after the award luncheon on the last day of the conference.